Skip to content
How to Participate:
- Enter 1Box Goose Hunt drawing by applying online here. Non-refundable $50 application fee per team. All entries due by midnight December 27, 2019. ONLY online entries will be accepted.
- 1Box Goose Hunt committee will randomly draw and announce winning team participants on December 28, 2019. Number of teams will be finalized once blind donations are complete before 12/27/19.
- $800 per team Entry Fee due by December 31, 2019 by credit card payment. Lack of payment by December 31 will void successful drawing, and a new team will be selected for replacement.
- One automatic team entry with first selection of blind location will be auctioned online beginning December 1 and ending December 27, 2019. Click here to bid on the online auction.
- One team dedicated to our Veterans – entry fee and blind donated by 1Box Goose Hunt. Veteran team selection in proud partnership with the Fallen Outdoors organization.
1Box Goose Hunt Format
- 4 man teams plus guide. Guides provided by 1Box Goose Hunt.
- 1 Box of (25) shells per team – supplied by 1Box Goose Hunt.
- 12 gauge, 3 inch shells will be used.
- 12 harvested geese team limit
- Any birds harvested over the 12 bird limit will result in disqualification.
- Total # of geese harvested
- Total # of shells used
- Total # of empty shells returned
- Total weight of top 5 geese harvested
- Additional geese will be weighed if deemed necessary for tie-breakers.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 teams. More details coming soon.
- Team auction (calcutta format) on Friday evening, January 10th with 80% proceeds paying out the top 3 teams. Other 20% auction proceeds donated to the local North Bend community.